Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Did anyone grab this from Dime?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ghosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    12-23-1982 The galaxy, Fullerton, Ca

    Galaxy 1982-12-23

    It died pretty quickly before I had a chance to jump on board. If anyone has it, would you mind opening your torrent for awhile?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member davescds1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2006
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no,but i know the guy that posted it.I will find out out what happened as i was looking forward to this show as well.I will see if i can get him to repost it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •